Phi and Chi axis
- Phi axis with continuous 360 deg. rotation, up to 2 deg./sec
- Chi axis with rotation range of 90 deg.
- Chi axis moves up automatically during sample transfer
- motor swings in and out
- rotation range approx 110°
- automatic goniometer head with x,y,z translations
- point & click centering via software
- built-in camera with large LCD screen
Carousel with 19 samples
- Storage for 19 vials
- Vials stay in LN2 all the time
- Small volume, small LN2 consumption rate
- Very small ice formation rate
The marcsc is an automated sample changing robot for X-ray crystallography. The instrument is fully integrated into the mardtb "desktop beamline", our multi-purpose goniometer. This integration makes the marcsc a compact, robust and very reasonably priced tool for high-throughput crystallography. For more details, please have a look at the specifications.
CAROUSEL WITH 19 VIALS
WET MOUNT AND UNMOUNT
The movie is in mp4 format with 320x240 pixels resolution and uses the H.264 codec.